Family Coaching and Parenting Education
Individualized to meet the particular needs of your unique family, we will build a plan to soothe and cool the "hot spots" and to warm connections with firm and kind discipline. Approaches improve parent-child attunement and calm down struggles at whatever stages or styles are being navigated: high conflict, parallel, or cooperative co-parenting dynamics.
“When our little people are overwhelmed by big emotions it’s our job to share our calm, not join their chaos.”
- L.R. Knost
Simplicity Parenting Coaching is helpful when:
- A family member is stressed, overwhelmed, or acting out; and you need help identifying what to shift.
- Lifestyle transitions are needed to support a therapeutic or healing process.
- Parents feel like they are not "on the same page" with regards to child-rearing.
- Children seem controlling or bossy and parents don’t know what to do.
- Screen media time is out of control.
- Parents and/or children seem stuck in anger and frustration.
- Bedtime, meals, family outings are stressed.
- Parents notice that threats and punishments aren’t working and are damaging relationship.
- Changes are in the home: a move, blending a family, separation or divorce, a new job, or the arrival of a new baby.
- Parents are unsure how to navigate issues with fostering or adoption.
- You long for a new way of relating in the family, or to create sacred space within your home.
- A child is growing increasingly discouraged.
- You are seeking a different way of parenting than your own childhood experience, but aren’t sure what to do instead.
What changes would you like to see in your family?
- Less stress and fewer meltdowns overall?
- More cooperation and less fighting?
- Less fear and anger?
- A sense of rest and connection in the home?
- Easier transitions between activities?
- More flexibility and resiliency?
- Peaceful morning awakenings and enjoyable bedtimes?
- Less picky eaters?
- More appreciation and less complaining?
- More warmth, kindness, and respect expressed between all family members?
- Collaboration between multiple households?
- Children and parents feel healthy and safe?
Simple adjustments in routines, environment and communication can provide great
relief to everyday stresses!
Services at Simplicity Learning
Each coaching session in our office is 2 hours, with one or more co-parents attending and with or without children attending.
Parent Coaching sessions are usually arranged on a weekly, semi-monthly,
or monthly basis. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your request or inquiry.