Family Coaching and Parenting Education
Individualized to meet the particular needs of your unique family, we will build a plan to soothe and cool the "hot spots" and to warm connections with firm and kind discipline. Approaches improve parent-child attunement and calm down struggles at whatever stages or styles are being navigated: high conflict, parallel, or cooperative co-parenting dynamics.
“When our little people are overwhelmed by big emotions it’s our job to share our calm, not join their chaos.”
- L.R. Knost
Simplicity Parenting Coaching is helpful when:
- A family member is stressed, overwhelmed, or acting out; and you need help identifying
what to shift.
- Lifestyle transitions are needed to support a therapeutic or healing process.
- Parents feel like they are not "on the same page" with regards to child-rearing.
- Changes are in the home: a move, blending a family, separation or divorce, a new
job, or the arrival of a new baby.
- You long for a new way of relating in the family, or to create sacred space within
- You are seeking a different way of parenting than your own childhood experience, but aren’t sure what to do instead.
What changes would you like to see in your family?
- Less stress and fewer meltdowns overall?
- More cooperation and less fighting?
- Easier transitions between activities?
- Peaceful morning awakenings and enjoyable bedtimes?
- Less picky eaters?
- More appreciation and less complaining?
- More warmth, kindness, and respect expressed between all family members?
- You are seeking strategies for blended families or collaboration between multiple households
Simple adjustments in routines, environment and communication can provide great
relief to everyday stresses!
Services at Simplicity Learning
Each coaching session in our office is 2 hours, with one or more co-parents attending and with or without children attending.
Services in Client’s Home (Including Decluttering Days)
Each coaching session is 2 to 4 hours, with one or more co-parents present and with or without children present.
Parent Coaching sessions are usually arranged on a weekly, semi-monthly,
or monthly basis. Please contact email@example.com with your request or inquiry.